- Highly qualified specialist discipline focusing on economy.
- continues economy control of the design development.
- Value driven design development removing the risk for redesign.
- High quality structured estimates and report to the client showing clearly project change and development.
- Clear change, risk and economy process with full integration with design disciplines.
- Reduction of the risk for redesign due to not design within the budget frame work.
6 advantages of having cost management on projects for client advisors
- Higher quality economic advice for clients.
- Completely alternative perspective in project setup, control and delivery.
- Continues project economy control and focus.
- Reduction of the risk of redesign or economy failure.
- More economy focused contracts with design teams and contractors.
- Complete commercial strategy for the project including project controls process thus offering high quality of service to clients.
6 advantages of having cost management on projects for developers
- A clear commercial strategy is implemented ensuring clear guidelines for managing the cost through the entire project life cycle.
- A clear risk management strategy with calculated risk and contingency allocations.
- Continues follow up and management of the project economy.
- High quality economic documentation and guidelines for the Client Advisor and Total Advisor to follow.
- A different perspective and knowledge base focusing 100% on economic impact.
- Procurement specialist focusing of valuable commercial information.
Commercial benefits of ensuring a good quality of the design when tendering
A good quality of the design when tendering, from a Commercial perspective, will:
- Reduce the contractor’s uncertainties and risk considered.
- Keep to a minimum changes during the construction period.
- Minimise the number of claims due to on-site decisions to deal with design deficiencies.
- Secure there is no missing scope on the tender offer.
- Strenth the project specific contract conditions between parties.